Purus 400w 24 Hour 7 Day Digital Eco Panel Heater
Now: €79.95Inc. VAT
Now: €79.95Inc. VAT
Perfect for bathrooms thanks to their IP24 rating meaning this electric radiator is suitable to be used safely in bathrooms. The digital panel heater warms up to a comfortable pre-set temperature that in turn provides a low level radiant heating effect for a more even heat distribution in the desired area.
24/7 DIGITAL TIMER: Fully programmable panel heater allows you to set up a weekly heating schedule to suit your lifestyle,
giving you the flexibility to apply a different heat setting for every hour of the day if needed.
BATHROOM SAFE: These IP24 rated digital electric radiators are perfectly safe for use in bathrooms thanks to their splash proof design and construction. Wall mountable with the supplied wall mounting brackets or free standing (feet supplied).
Please note if the heater is to be installed in a bathroom it must be installed by a qualified electrician.
- REDUCES ENERGY COSTS: Thanks to the integral precision thermostat which is accurate to within half a degree, the electric convector heater will switch on or off automatically to maintain your set temperature saving you money on your heating bills.
- EASY DIY PLUG IN & GO INSTALLATION: Installing our Electric Radiators couldn't be easier requiring only basic DIY skills you will have your new digital panel heater fitted and warming your home in no time. Power cable 1.5m (cable located on the right side of the heater).
With its sleek modern design and silent operation, the convector heater with timer is the perfect solution to all your heating needs.
Ideal for apartments, bungalows, cottages, extensions, loft conversions, caravans, conservatories, small & portable offices. Nice and easy to fit and no need to hire a professional tradesmen for an expensive installation.
Disclaimer: Not to be used as a main source of heat in a household setting.
For household radiators view our full range of electric radiators. Click Here.
- Power: 400w
- Supply: 230v (13amp Plug)
- 3 Heating Modes:
- 1. Comfort Mode
- 2. Economy Mode
- 3. Frost-Free Mode
- Coverage for a 6m2 Room
- Temperature Set Range: - 5°C to 50°C
- New 2018 EU Regulation Compliant
- Convenient 24 Hour & 7 Day Timer
- Temperature Control
- Splash Proof IP24 Rated
- Digital LED Display
- Power Cable: 1.5M (cable located on the right side of the heater)
- Wall Mountable or Free Standing (feet supplied)
- Ambient Temperature Automatic Thermostat
- Product Dimensions: L 45cm x D 8.5cm x H 51cm
- Child Lock
- Auto Open Window Detection
- Lightweight at only 3.5kgs
2 Year Guarantee!
What size room would this panel heater be suitable for?
Suitable for 6 square meters room, power Consumption 0.4 Kwh/hour In Max.
What kind of plug does it come with?
Comes with a 1.5m long cable and a 13 Amp 3 pin UK plug as standard
Note: Do not use this heater with adapters or extension cables for your own safety.
How does the timer work?
We have created a short handy video on explaining just this:
How To Set The Date, Time and Heat Settings On Your Electric Panel Heater
What is the IP rating of this heater. Can it be used in a bathroom?
These IP24 rated digital electric radiators are perfectly safe for use in bathrooms thanks to their splash proof design and construction.
Is the heater expensive to run?
No, the heaters only run for a selective amount of time to heat the room to the temperature you require and then use a minimal amount of power to keep the room at the desired temperature
Can the radiator be mounted vertically, the longest side upwards and still function as normal?
The heaters should only be installed in a horizontal position.
Can the heaters be wired into your electrics?
Yes the heaters can be wired/spurred into the electrics but must be done by a qualified electrician.
Do I just mount it on the wall and plug it in? No wiring/electrician required? Sounds too good to be true.?
You can mount the units to your wall or use the feet to have the heaters floor standing, as the heaters come with a standard 3 pin plug no electrician needed just plug in and turn on.
Which side does the electrical cable come out from?
The cable comes out from the right hand side on the back of the heater if you are looking at it from in front.
I didn’t receive my wall mounting bracket?
These heaters do not use separate wall mounting brackets but instead use a set of wall hanging screws for the heater to hang on. Allowing the heater to sit flush to the wall.